Flip Houses Like a Girl Episode #29:
The Accidental House Flipper With Lesli Nodurft
While some of us dream for years of flipping houses before finally taking action, Lesli Nodurft out of Louisiana became an accidental house flipper!
She and her husband are on their third flip and I know you will just love her story.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How she accidentally found herself as a house flipper last year
- Partnering with her spouse and what their roles look like
- The things that went wrong on their first flip
- How the best action is sometimes to pivot into a different strategy altogether
- How she finds deals on the MLS
- How they use a HELOC to finance the purchase, renovations and carrying costs
...and so much more!
1. Learn how to work with Debbie and her Tribe and get your First Flip Done Right™
2. Follow That Flip! Follow me and 2 local students as we flip a house together!
3. Learn more about Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress
4. Our goal is to hit 250 reviews and spread the good word about this podcast as quickly as possible!
Every 50 reviews, there will be a drawing! You can help us reach our goal PLUS have a chance to WIN Apple AirPods (they work with any and all devices, not just Apple!) by going to wherever you listen to podcasts, leaving a rating and review for the show, taking a screenshot of that submitted review and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Continue the house flipping conversation in our free Women Flipping Houses Facebook group
Subscribe & Review
Want to get notified of new episodes directly on your phone? Subscribe to our podcast using your favorite app!
Plus enter your chance to WIN a pair of Apple AirPods when you share a screenshot of your rating & review with us @theflipstress on Facebook or Instagram.